1030 & 1090 MHz
The 20-40-72 consists of a high strength, low loss cylindrical glass/epoxy radome containing a vertical array of four colinearly stacked dipoles combined in such a way as to maximize radiation in the horizontal plane (0° elevation).
The array is end-fed enabling the antenna to be ground-plane independent.
The entire assembly is foam filled for long term environmental protection. It has an N type (female) connector and a 1 inch diameter metal fitting to enable mast-head mounting.
- Covers civilian SSR (Secondary Surveillance Radar) / ATC (Air Traffic Control) requirement
- Supplied with base spigot for mast head mount
- Pattern optimized for highest gain at horizon
- Rugged design for all weather operation
- At least 50 Watts CW
- Approximately 5.5 pounds weight
|Frequency||1030 and 1090 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+7 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||40 inches (1016mm)|
|Element Diameter||3 inches (76mm)|
|Diameter of Mounting Attachment||1 inch (25mm)|
|Weight (approx.)||5.5 lbs (2.5kg)|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +70°C|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.