VHF/UHF Dipole Antenna
118 to 145 MHz & 225 to 400 MHz
The 20-50-22-3 is a wideband dipole having proprietary feed circuitry to provide operation over the VHF ATC and UHF communication bands. It is ideal for applications requiring co-sited antennas where mutual interference would otherwise be a problem.
Construction uses a high integrity composite cylindrical radome with internally foamed-in-place radiating elements. The antenna has a 2” diameter base spigot for mounting to a mast head and the antenna elements are grounded and fully environmentally sealed.
- Rugged, lightweight construction.
- Low Silhouette
- Full VHF ATC band plus UHF communications
- Easy masthead installation via 2” spigot
- High radiation efficiency.
- Single RF output.
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental for all weather operations.
- Suitable for fixed, transportable and mast-mounted applications.
|Gain (typical)||0 dBi minimum|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation Patern||Omni-directional within ±1dB|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Total Height||84 inches (2134mm) max|
3 inches (76.2 mm)
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg|
|Wind Loading||In excess of 100mph (160km/hr)|
|Operating Temp||-51°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.