Ultra Low Profile Mag Mount Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
Designed to provide optimum performance in a low height, type 20-50-04 is a short monopole, wide band antenna built into a rugged cylindrical radome capable of withstanding typical military vehicle operations. This antenna is one of CAL’s multiband designs particularly suited to special mission and on-the-move operations. This version has a flat base with magnetic pads for surface mounting on a vehicle with the connector projecting thru the skin into the vehicle. The antenna utilizes the vehicle structure as a counterpoise or ground plane.
The 20-50-04 is foam filled and fully environmentally sealed for worldwide conditions of service.
- Rugged Construction
- Low silhouette, less than 24 inches tall
- Fully environmentally sealed
- 4 point magnetic mounting
- No tuning required over 30-512 MHz
- Environmental Design to MIL-STD-810F
- Single N-Type Connector
≥ -13dBi ave 30-88 MHz
≥ 0dBi ave 108-174 MHz
≥ 0dBi 225-512 MHz
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical when mounted vertically|
|Radiation Patern||See graphs|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||23.6 inches (600mm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg)|
|Fixings||4 x magnetic mounts|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.