UHF Satcom On-The-Move Antenna
243 to 385 MHz
Satcom on-the-Move requires antenna pattern coverage to be as near to hemispherical as possible.
The CAL 20-30-91 series utilize a pair of quadrature connected UHF “droopy dipoles” with geometry arranged to maintain greater than 0 dBiC gain beyond a 120° cone. They are constructed of rugged fiberglass/epoxy with aluminum alloy dipole elements and base housing. The antennas are foam filled for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress. The magnetic mount versions are designed for quick installation and deployment on ferrous roofed vehicles and shelters and are capable of remaining securely in position atop a vehicle at highway speeds up to 80 mph and cross country speeds up to 50 mph. If a more permanent fixing is required, versions with 4 hole fixings are available enabling the antennas to be securely installed with four No 10 bolts or similar.
- Family of magnetic and fixed mounts
- Robust Construction
- Light Weight (2.8 lbs max)
- +6 dBiC Gain All Weather operation
- Wide Angle pattern coverage
- 200 Watts CW Power handling
- Right Hand Circular Polarization
- Designed to meet applicable parts of MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
|Frequency||243 - 385 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+6 dBiC|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Right Hand Circular (at zenith)|
|Operational Temp||-25°C to +71°C|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Dipole Span||12.6 inches (320mm)|
|Height||10 inch (254mm)|
|Weight||1.6 lbs (0.72kg)|
|Mounting||4 hole fixed|
- Antenna - Urethane Desert Tan
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.