UHF SATCOM On-The-Move Antenna
243 to 385 MHz
SATCOM on-the-move requires antenna pattern coverage to be as near to hemispherical as possible. The CAL 21-30-91 utilizes a pair of quadrature connected UHF “droopy dipoles” with geometry arranged to maintain greater than 0 dBiC gain beyond a 120° cone.
It is constructed of rugged fiberglass/epoxy with aluminum alloy dipole elements and base housing. The antenna is foam filled for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress The 21-30-91 is suitable for “bolt-on” use on helicopters, sub-sonic aircraft, ships, land vehicles and shelters.
All external metal elements are DC grounded via the aluminum alloy baseplate which in turn provides overall grounding for the antenna when correctly fastened to its mounting surface.
- Suitable for helicopter, vehicular, fixed and mobile applications
- Robust Construction
- +6 dBiC Gain
- All Weather operation
- Wide Angle pattern coverage
- 200 Watts CW Power handling
- Right Hand Circular Polarization
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
|Frequency||243 - 385 MHz|
|Gain (nominal)||+6 dBiC at Beam Max|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts max|
|Polarization||Right Hand Circular (at zenith)|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +71 °C|
- Desert Sand
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.