240 to 385 MHz
The 20-30-66 is a rugged UHF Satcom/MUOS antenna designed for use on military vehicles operating in worldwide conditions of service and specifically configured to provide satellite capture through hemispherical radiation pattern coverage. As such, it is ideally suited to Satcom on-the move applications where vehicle movement over rough terrain causes rapid changes in the angle subtended from the antenna to the satellite.
The 20-30-66 comprises a wide band Quadrifilar Helix, hybrid connected such as to provide essentially Right Hand Circular (RHC) polarization through a 180° solid angle.
The design of the 20-30-66 ensures performance is minimally affected by different ground planes and mounting circumstances.
- Suitable for vehicular, shipborne and shelter installations
- Robust construction
- Near hemispherical radiation pattern coverage for MUOS/UHF Satcom
- Passive design - Requires no tuning
- 200 Watts CW Power handling
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
- 4 hole CECOM adaptor plate available
- Vehicle mount telescopic mast available
|Frequency||240 - 385 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||Between -1.5 and 0 dBiC throughout elevation angles of +10º to 90º ≥ - 2.5 dBiC below 10º elevation|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Right Hand Circular|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||14.17 inches (360mm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg)|
|Radome Diameter||11.25 inches (286mm)|
|Base Plate Diameter||13 inches (330mm)|
- Antenna - Urethane Lusterless Desert Tan
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.