Ground Stub Antenna
150 to 180 MHz
Covering the VHF frequency band 150 to 180 MHz, the 20-20-09 is a lightweight antenna intended for ground use.
Construction uses epoxy glass composite structural insulator, supporting aluminum alloy tubes bonded into a machined aluminum base.
Designed as an elevated end fed dipole, the design is tolerant of different mounting circumstances such as tripod, shelter, vehicle or mast.
- Covers VHF band 150 to 180 MHz
- Robust composite construction
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Specification
- Low profile, less than 1m (39 inches) height
- Omnidirectional azimuthal radiation pattern
- 50 Watts power handling
- Excellent Gain with high efficiency
|Gain (typical)||+3dBi average thru band|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts average|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||TNC Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Composite epoxy with aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||39.00 inches max (991mm)|
|Weight||3.3 lbs max (1.5kg)|
|Element Diameter||1.75 inches max (44mm)|
|Fixing Holes||4 hole CECOM|
|Temperature||-51̊C to +71̊C|
- Antenna - Urethane Olive Drab
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.