UHF Satcom Antenna
225 to 400 MHz
The 20-30-70 is a low profile UHF Satcom antenna that provides hemispherical coverage without the need to switch from high to low angle elements. The design comprises a pair of specially shaped crossed folded dipoles connected such as to generate Right Hand Circular polarization.
For interchangeability reasons, an external 50 ohm load is required to terminate the in built hybrid coupler. Radome construction is from high strength epoxyfibreglass and the antenna is sealed and foamed for long term protection against
- Suitable for land, shipborne and airborne application.
- Hemispherical Coverage.
- Low profile.
- Rugged yet lightweight.
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental conditions.
- Element DC grounded for P-static protection.
- Direct Replacement for AS-3439/G.
|Frequency||225 - 400 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||2-4 dBiC typical|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Right Hand Circular|
|Antenna RF Connector||
Input N Female
Load TNC Female
|Height||6.25 inches (159mm) max|
|Radome Diameter||21.5 inches (546mm)|
|Base plate diameter||30 inches (762mm)|
|Weight||13 lbs (5.9 kg)|
|Fixing Holes||24 holes x Ø 0.312 inches (7.92mm)|
- Urethane olive drab
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.