UHF/MUOS Satcom & VHF/UHF LOS Antenna
240 to 385 and 30 to 512 MHz
Combining highly efficient “droopy dipoles” with a wide band, line-of-sight linear element, the 21-50-48 provides Hi-Lo angle UHF Satcom from a single connector plus a separate VHF/UHF/EPLRS element in a single airborne antenna.
Element shaping and matching of the circularly polarized dipoles provides UHF Satcom coverage right through the UHF and MUOS band with useable radiation and gain typically from zenith down to 20 degrees or less above the horizon.
The robust design is suitable for helicopter and fixed wing aircraft operating up to 450 knots.
- Finish F81 is NSN 5985-01-623-7126
- Suitable for helicopter, vehicular, fixed and mobile applications
- Covers UHF Satcom and MUOS as well as VHF/UHF Line of Sight (LOS)
- All Weather operation
- Wide Angle pattern coverage without Hi-Lo switching
- 200 Watts CW Power handling for Satcom
- Designed to MIL-STD-810
Line of Sight (LOS) : 30 - 512 MHz
Satcom : 240- 385 MHz
≥ -23 dBi @ 30 MHz
≥ -10 dBi @ 88 MHz
≥ -3 dBi (average) 118 - 174 MHz
≥ 0 dBi to +3 dBi 225 - 512 MHz
+6.5 dBiC @ Zenith
≥ 0 dBiC @ all elevation angles above +25°
LOS: 30-449 MHz ≤ 2.5:1; 450-512 MHz ≤ 3:1
Satcom: ≤ 1.75:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
LOS : 50 Watts VHF, 200 Watts
UHF Satcom : 200 Watts
Satcom: Right Hand Circular (maximum at zenith)
|Antenna RF Connector||
LOS: TNC Female
Satcom: N Female
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +71°C|
|Overall Height||12 inches (305mm)|
|Weight||12 inches (305mm)|
- Medium Gunship Gray FED-STD 595 36118 (NSN 5985-01-623-7126)
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.