Tactical VHF Dipole
The 20-20-30CM is a low silhouette VHF dipole antenna suitable for fixed site and shipboard applications. It provides excellent radiation diagrams and gain over the full 30-110 MHz frequency band.
Constructed from high strength glass/epoxy tubes with foamed-in -place elements, this antenna uses the standard CECOM 4-hole mounting base.
The antenna comprises two sections:- a base unit with integral lower element and an upper half dipole element. Positive screw locking attachments ensure very quick assembly with no tools required.
- Covers entire tactical VHF Band with no tuning required
- Low silhouette design
- Maximum gain at horizon
- Ground plane independent
- Omnidirectional pattern
- Disassembles to 1.75 metres for transportation
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions
|Gain (typical)||-3.25 to +2.5 dBi over band (see graph|
|VSWR||3.5:1 max (see graph)|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts average|
|Radiation||Omnidirectional in azimuth within ± 1 dB|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|High Voltage protection||> 13.5 kV|
|Height||11 feet (3.3m) max|
|Weight||15 lbs max|
|Mounting||4 holes on 4.5" diameter pcd|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.