Magnetic Mount JTRS Antenna
25 to 512 MHz
The 20-50-12M is a high performance wide band multi-element antenna intended for use with the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) and similar radio systems operating within the frequency band 25 - 512 MHz.
The antenna comprises a magnetic mounted wide band monopole with proprietary matching circuits that cover VHF and UHF frequency band. Decoupling techniques are employed to optimize radiation patterns throughout the entire frequency band.
Construction comprises a base element with detachable top VHF element having all matching circuits foamed-in-place to provide maximum strength and reliability.
- Covers all operating portions of 25-512 MHz JTRS frequency band
- Efficient decoupling circuits maintain radiation pattern throughout frequency band
- Rugged construction for rapid deployment on fixed and 50mph vehicular installation
- No tuning required
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environment
- 100 Watts power handling
- Excellent gain maintained by passive impedance matching throughout frequency band
- Detachable top element for stowage
- Magnetic mount for installation on steel plate
|Frequency||25 to 512 MHz|
(typical at beam maximum)
25 MHz -3 dBi
30 - 88 MHz -1 dBi
108 – 174 MHz 0 dBi average
225 – 512 MHz 0 dBi average
25 - 88 MHz 3.0:1 max
118 - 174 MHz 2.5:1 max
225 - 450 MHz 2.5:1 max
451 – 512 MHz 3.0:1 max.
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||74 inches (1880mm)|
|Stowed Size||44 inches (1118mm)|
|Fixings||Magnetic mount (4 magnets on periphery of base)|
|Weight (approx.)||18lbs (8.18kg) max|
|Operational Temperature||-40°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane Desert Sand
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.