30 to 512 MHz
The 20-50-17 is a high performance wide band multi-element antenna intended for use with the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) and similar systems operating within the frequency band 30-512MHz.
The antenna comprises a CECOM base mounted parasitically excited UHF sleeved monopole co-linearly stacked with a spring mount VHF monopole element. Decoupling techniques are employed to minimize unwanted interaction between elements and thus maintain optimum radiation patterns throughout the entire frequency band.
Proprietary matching techniques are employed to maintain VSWR relatively independently of ground plane.
Construction comprises a rugged aluminum base unit having integral matching circuit with a spring mounted, detachable, top VHF element. The whole assembly is foam filled to provide maximum strength and prevent the ingress of moisture. A BNC (female) connector is fitted to the underside of the base plate and is protected by a metal guard ring.
- Covers all operating portions of 30-512 MHz JTRS frequency band
- Efficient decoupling circuits maintain radiation pattern throughout frequency band
- Omnidirectional azimuth pattern
- 4-hole CECOM mount for vehicular / mobile applications
- No tuning required
- Less than 40 inches overall height
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environmental specifications
- 100 Watts power handling
- Excellent gain maintained by passive impedance matching throughout frequency band
|Frequency||30 - 512 MHz|
30 - 88 MHz -13 dBi to -6 dBi
108 - 174 MHz - 4 dBi average
225 - 512 MHz 0 dBi average
30 - 88MHz ≤ 2.5:1
118 - 174MHz ≤ 2.5:1
225 - 512MHz ≤ 2.5:1
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||39.6 inches (1006mm)|
|Fixings||CECOM pattern base having four 7/16 inch (11.1mm) dia holes on 4.5 inch (114mm) circle.|
|Weight (approx.)||8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)|
|Operational Temperature||-51°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane Desert Sand
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.