30 to 512 MHz
The 20-50-12 is a high performance wide band multi-element antenna intended for use with the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) and similar radio systems operating within the frequency band 30 - 512 MHz.
The antenna comprises a tripod mounted wide band monopole with proprietary matching circuits that cover VHF and UHF frequency band. Decoupling techniques are employed to optimize radiation patterns throughout the entire frequency band.
Construction comprises a base element with detachable top VHF element having all matching circuits foamed-in-place to provide maximum strength and reliability.
- Covers all operating portions of 30-512 MHz JTRS frequency band
- Efficient decoupling circuits maintain radiation pattern throughout frequency band
- Rugged construction for mobile applications
- No tuning required
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environment
- 100 Watts power handling
- Excellent gain maintained by passive impedance matching throughout frequency band
- Detachable top element
- Tri-pod legs fold back for stowage and transportation
|Frequency||30 to 512 MHz|
(typical at beam maximum)
30 MHz -3 dBi
88 MHz -1 dBi
108 – 174 MHz 0 dBi average
225 – 512 MHz 0 dBi average
30 - 88 MHz 3.0:1 max.
118 - 174 MHz 2.5:1 max.
225 - 450 MHz 2.5:1 max.
451 – 512 MHz 3.0:1 max.
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||115 inches (2921mm)|
|Stowed Size :||36 inches x 8 inches (915mm x 203mm)|
|Weight (approx.)||10lbs (4.55kg)|
|Operational Temperature||-40°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.