High Power VHF Antenna-Vehicle Mounted
90 to 200 MHz
The 20-20-16 is a high performance wide band VHF antenna intended for use with the radio systems operating within the frequency band 90 to 200 MHz.
The antenna comprises a CECOM plate mounted monopole VHF element.
Proprietary matching techniques are employed to maintain VSWR relatively independently of ground plane. Construction comprises a spring mounted aluminum alloy base unit with integral matching circuits supporting a detachable aluminum alloy top element. The whole assembly is foam filled to provide maximum strength and prevent the ingress of moisture.
The antenna is provided with a side mounted N-type connector.
- Omnidirectional azimuth pattern
- CECOM mounting plate with spring for base station or mobile applications.
- No tuning required
- Only 48 inches overall height
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environment
- 100 Watts power handling
- Excellent gain maintained by passive impedance matching throughout frequency band
- Detachable top element for stowage
|Gain (typical)||-3 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Linear (vertical when vertically mounted)|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Overall Height||48 inches (1219 mm)|
|Weight||7.2 lbs (3.27 kg)|
|Fixings||CECOM pattern base having four 7/16 inch (11.1 mm) dia holes on 4.5 inch (114 mm) circle.|
|Operational Temperature||-40°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane Desert Sand
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.