Data Link Antenna
1295 to 1414 MHz
The 20-40-73 consists of a high strength, low loss cylindrical glass/ epoxy radome containing a vertical array of four co-linearly stacked dipoles combined in such a way as to maximize radiation in the horizontal plane (0° elevation).
The array is centre-fed enabling the antenna to be ground-plane independent.
The entire assembly is foam filled for long term environmental protection. It has an N type (female) connector and a 1 inch diameter metal fitting to enable mast-head mounting.
The top of the antenna has a spigot to locate a reflector element (ordered separately) enabling the antenna to have directivity over a sector of approximately 60°.
- Covers Up and Down Data Link requirements
- Supplied with base spigot for mast head mount
- Ground Plane Independent
- Pattern optimized for highest gain at horizon
- Rugged design for all weather operation
- At least 50 Watts CW
- Approximately 5.5 pounds weight
- Can be adapted for directional pattern with bolton reflector
|Frequency||1295 - 1414 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+7 dBi average|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||50 Watts CW|
Azimuth : omni directional
Elevation : 3dB Beam Width 15° ±3°
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||40 inches (1016mm)|
|Element Diameter||3 inches (79mm)|
|Diameter of Mounting Attachment||2 inches (51mm)|
|Weight (approx.)||1 inches (25mm)|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +70°C|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.