Wideband UHF Spring-Mounted Vehicular Antenna
The 20-30-40-4 is a high performance, spring mounted wide band UHF antenna intended for vehicular, ship borne or fixed shelter installations.
When vehicular mounted, its spring base minimizes impact damage and also allows for tie down stowage.
The antenna is designed as a center fed dipole, with its lower element in combination with ferrite decoupling of the feed cable acting as an RF choke to minimize pattern corruption due to differing mounting arrangements.
Lossless matching and the geometry of the antenna feed arrangement combine to produce a very efficient UHF antenna covering the entire frequency band of 225 - 512 MHz.
- Spring Mounted CECOM base
- Robust construction
- 100 Watts CW
- 1-2 dBi Gain through band
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- Supplied in Desert Sand or NATO Green
- Ground plane independent
|Frequency||225 - 512 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||1-2 dBi through band|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Total Height||46.5 inches (1181mm)|
|Weight||6.9 lbs (3.14kg)|
|Mounting||4 holes on 4.5 inches (114mm) circle to CECOM standard pattern|
- Antenna - Urethane Desert Sand and Lusterless black spring
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.