VHF/UHF Multiple Dipole Antenna
118 to 137 MHz & 225 to 450 MHz
The 20-50-22 is a stacked pair of dipoles having proprietary feed circuitry to provide isolation and efficiency over the VHF ATC and UHF communions band. It is ideal for applications requiring co-sited antennas where mutual interference would otherwise be a problem.
Construction uses a high integrity composite cylindrical radome with internally foamed-in-place radiating elements. The antenna has a four-hole CECOM type base plate for mounting to a mast head or vehicle and the antenna elements are grounded and fully environmentally sealed. Inherent isolation is 15 dB and can be increased by use of in-line filters (available separately).
- Rugged, lightweight construction.
- Low Silhouette
- Full VHF ATC band plus extended UHF (EPLARS).
- Easy masthead installation.
- High radiation efficiency.
- Twin, isolated output.
- Designed to MIL-STD-810G environmental for all weather operations.
- Suitable for fixed, transportable and mast-mounted applications.
|Gain (typical)||0 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Radiation Patern||Omni-directional within ±1dB “Doughnut” in elevation|
|Antenna RF Connector||
1 x N Female (UHF)
1 x TNC Female (VHF)
|Overall Height||84 inches (2134mm) max|
|Element dia.||3 inches (76.2 mm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg|
|Wind Loading||In excess of 100mph (160km/hr)|
|Operating Temp||-51°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.