VHF ATC Antenna
118 to 137 MHz
Covering the VHF ATC frequency band 118 to 137 MHz, the 20-20-05 is a lightweight antenna intended for fixed base station ground use.
Construction uses epoxy glass composite structural tubes, with unique internal strip line radiating elements bonded into a machined aluminum base.
Designed as an elevated end fed dipole, the design is tolerant of different mounting circumstances such as tripod, shelter, vehicle or mast.
- Covers VHF ATC band 118 to 137 MHz
- Robust composite construction
- Low profile, less than 1.35m (53.15 inches) height
- Omni-directional azimuthal radiation pattern 100 Watts power handling
- Excellent Gain with high efficiency
- CECOM-type mounting base
|Gain (typical)||0 dBi minimum|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Antenna Shell Type||Composite epoxy with aluminum alloy base collar|
|Height||53.15 inches max (1350mm)|
|Weight||4.5 lbs max (2kg)|
|Element Diameter||2.25 inch max (57mm)|
|Base Plate Shape||4 hole CECOM|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.