UHF Spring-Mounted Vehicular COM and EPLRS Antenna
225 to 450 MHz
The 20-30-40 is a high performance, spring mounted wide band UHF antenna intended for vehicular, ship borne or fixed shelter installations.
When vehicular mounted, its spring base minimizes impact damage and also allows for tie down stowage.
The antenna is designed as a center fed dipole, with its lower element acting as an RF choke to minimize pattern corruption from different mounting circumstances.
Lossless matching and the geometry of the antenna feed arrangement combine to produce a very efficient UHF antenna covering the entire frequency band of 225 - 450 MHz.
- Spring Mounted CECOM base
- Robust construction
- 200 Watts CW
- + 2 dBi Gain
- Wide Bandwidth
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- Supplied in Desert Sand or NATO Green
- Ground plane independent
|Frequency||225 - 450 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+2 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||BNC Female|
|Total Height||46.5 inches (1181mm)|
|Weight||6.9 lbs (3.14kg)|
|Mounting||4 holes on 4.5 inches (114mm) circle to CECOM standard pattern|
- Antenna - Urethane Desert Sand and Lusterless black spring
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.