225 to 400 MHz
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
The 20-30-39 is a high performance, wide band UHF antenna intended for ship borne, mast head or fixed shelter installations.
The antenna comprises a basic sleeved unipole design with integral ground plane, the complete assembly being sealed to withstand the challenging environmental conditions experienced in worldwide military operations and aboard ships.
- Suitable for ship borne, vehicular and fixed base mounting
- Robust construction
- 200 Watts Power handling
- Wide Bandwidth
- Low VSWR
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental conditions
- Supplied in Epoxy Lusterless grey
- Lightning protected design
|Frequency||225 - 400 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+2 dBi|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts (Average)|
|Radiation||Omni directional in azimuth plane|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||9 inches (229mm) above ground plane|
|Element Diameter||22.5 inches (572mm)|
|Mounting Configuration||3/4 - 14 IPS x 1-1/2 inch Threaded Post|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Grey
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.