Ruggedized “Egg Beater” UHF SATCOM Antenna
243 to 385 MHz
Satcom on-the-move requires antenna pattern coverage to be as near to hemispherical as possible. The CAL 20-30-95 utilizes a pair of quadrature connected UHF “droopy dipoles” with geometry arranged to maintain greater than 0 dBiC gain beyond a 120° cone.
It is constructed of rugged aluminum alloy dipole elements contained within a high impact strength, glass epoxy radome which in turn is bonded and fastened to a substantial aluminum baseplate. The antenna is foam filled for structural integrity and prevention of moisture ingress and is suitable for “bolt-on” use on all types of land vehicles, ships and shelters.
- Suitable for armored vehicles, fixed and mobile applications
- Extremely Robust Construction
- Typically +6 dBiC Gain
- Wide Angle pattern coverage
- 200 Watts CW Power handling
- Right Hand Circular Polarization
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
|Frequency||243 - 385 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||+6 dBiC typical at zenith|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Right Hand Circular (at zenith)|
|Operational Temperature||-54°C to +71 °C|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Height||14.17 inches max (360mm)|
|Baseplate Diameter||13.07 inches (332mm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg)|
|Element Diameter||2.25 inch max (57mm)|
|Mounting||4 hole Ø10.5 (0.413)|
- Antenna - Lusterless Desert Tan
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.