Low Profile VHF/UHF Antenna
108 to 460 MHz
The 20-50-80 is a wideband discone intended for use as a mast-head mounted VHF/UHF antenna when using its integral radial ground plane, or as a vehicular/ shelter antenna without the radial ground plane when installed on an appropriate conducting surface. The antenna comprises a rugged fiberglass radome containing a specially contoured VHF/UHF discone and associated matching circuits.
All external metalwork is treated aluminum alloy and the removable ground plane has an L-shape bracket to facilitate clamping to the top of a mast.
The entire radome/antenna assembly is foam filled and fully sealed for environmental protection.
- Suitable for mast, vehicle and ship installations.
- Ground plane can be removed for vehicular use.
- Rugged, fully sealed construction.
- High efficiency throughout full VHF and UHF communication bands.
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 Environmental Conditions.
|Frequency||108 - 460 MHz|
|Gain (typical)||≥ 0dBi rising to +2dBi @ 460 MHz|
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts Max|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Total Height||27.56 inches (700mm) max|
Diameter (over ground plane radials)
35.43 inches (900mm) max
|Weight||13.2 lbs (6kg)|
|Wind Loading||At least 100mph (160km/hr)|
|Operational Temp||-54°C to +70°C|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.