Lo Profile VHF/UHF Vehicular Antenna
30 to 512 MHz
Designed to provide optimum performance in a low height, type 20-50-60 is a discone type wide band antenna build into a rugged cylindrical Radome capable of withstanding typical military vehicle operations. This antenna is one of CAL’s multiband designs particularly suited to special mission and on-the-move operations. This version has a flat base of 13 inches diameter for surface mounting on a vehicle with the connector projecting thru the skin into the vehicle.
The antenna utilizes the vehicle structure as a counterpoise or ground plane.
- Suitable for vehicular, shelter and ship borne installations
- Robust construction
- Full 30-512 MHz operation
- All Weather operation
- Low height
- Designed to MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements
- Excellent gain vs height performance
- Low VSWR
30 - 88 MHz
108 - 174 MHz
225 - 512 MHz
≥ -13 dBi average 30 - 88 MHz
≥ -4 dBi average 108 - 174 MHz
≥ 0 dBi minimum 225 - 512 MHz
≤ 3:1 VHF
≤ 2.5:1 UHF
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Polarization||Vertical when mounted vertically|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Total Height||14 inches (356mm)|
Diameter of radome
11.25 inches (286mm)
|Base plate diameter||13 inches (330mm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg)|
|Fixing Holes||4 holes x Ø 0.413 inches (10.49mm)|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Desert Tan
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.