JTRS Antenna Spring Mount
30 to 512 MHz
The 20-50-12VM is a high performance wide band multi-element antenna intended for use with the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) and similar radio systems operating within the frequency band 30 - 512 MHz.
The antenna comprises a wide band monopole on a CECOM mounting plate with proprietary matching circuits that cover VHF and UHF frequency band. Decoupling techniques are employed to optimize radiation patterns throughout the entire frequency band.
Construction comprises a base element with detachable top VHF element having all matching circuits foamed-in-place to provide maximum strength and reliability.
- Very wide frequency coverage
- No tuning required
- Rugged construction for mobile applications
- Low silhouette less than 75 inches height
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environment
- 100 Watts power handling
- Detachable top element for transport and stowage
- Spring mounted element
|Frequency||30 to 512 MHz|
(typical at beam maximum)
30 MHz -3 dBi
88 MHz -1 dBi
108 – 174 MHz 0 dBi average
225 – 512 MHz 0 dBi average
30 - 88 MHz 3.0:1 max
118 - 174 MHz 2.5:1 max
225 - 450 MHz 2.5:1 max
451 – 512 MHz 3.0:1 max.
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||100 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Fixings||5.5 inches (140mm) 4 hole on 4.5 inch (114mm) circle to CECOM pattern|
|Weight (approx.)||8.5 lbs (3.86Kg) max|
|Operational Temperature||-40°C to +71°C|
- Antenna - Urethane Grey - NSN 5985-99-990-9095
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.