25 to 88 MHz
The 20-20-21 is a vertically polarized, omni-directional antenna. It is compatible with all popular military radios operating in the 25 to 88 MHz frequency range. The antenna can handle 200 Watts of power.
It is a member of a family of quickly deployed lightweight antennas developed by Cooper Antennas for tactical military communications. Rugged design ensures reliability in arctic, jungle or equatorial desert environments. The antenna can be quickly set up or stowed by a single person under the most demanding combat conditions. It is especially well suited to special mission applications.
No external tuning is required and this antenna does not use any resistive (lossy) components for matching to a VSWR typically better than 2.5:1. The removable telescopic tripod legs enable easy leveling on uneven terrain. A threaded fitting in the base also facilitates mounting on top of a mast .
- Lossless matching ensures high gain thru the band
- Rugged construction for on-the-move applications
- Small diameter element for low visibility
- No tuning required
- Meets MIL-STD-810 environment
- 200 Watts power handling
- Detachable top element
- Tripod legs fold back for stowage and transportation
|Frequency||25 - 88 MHz|
|Gain (typical at beam maximum)||
25 MHz -3 dBi
30 - 88 MHz 0 dBi
25 MHz 5.6:1
30 - 85 MHz 2.5:1 max
86 - 88 MHz 3.0:1 max
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
|Power||200 Watts CW|
|Antenna RF Connector||N Female|
|Overall Height||115 inches (2921mm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.55kg)|
|Stowed size||36 inches (915 mm ) long x 8 inches (203mm) wide|
- Antenna - Urethane lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.