UHF-FM + L-Band Diplexer
700-870MHz & 960-1220 MHz
The 21-80-34 diplexer is designed to allow a common wideband antenna port to be used simultaneously with UHF-FM and L-Band systems. In particular, when used with Cooper Antennas 21-150-21 p-i-n diode tuned antenna it can allow latest wideband 30-870 MHz radios such as ARC210 GEN5 to be used simultaneously with IFF, Tacan or Link16 systems all connected to just a single antenna. This diplexer thus allows many current 30-400 MHz and L-Band antennas to be directly replaced by the 21-150-21 to provide full 30-512/700-870/960-1220 MHz operation with no loss of performance and requiring no airframe modification.
- High isolation, passive device allows simultaneous operation of closely spaced frequency bands.
- No tuning or switching required
- Allows common wideband antennas to be used for P25/UHF-FM and Tacan, Link16, IFF or MIDS.
- 1 dB insertion loss typical
- Rugged design to meet MIL-STD-810
- Fully sealed for high reliability
700 to 870
960 to 1220 MHz
≤ 1.5:1 max*
*See diagram for typical performance thru band
|Impedance (nominal)||50 Ohms|
100 Watts peak
25 Watts average
|Insertion Loss||70 dB|
2 N type Female (Common and L-Band)
1 TNC Female (UHF)
|Dimensions||6.3” x 3.5”x 2” (160 x 90 x 53 mm) max (excluding connectors and mounting flange)|
3.86 lbs (1.75kg)
|Fixing Holes||4 x 0.20” hole|
- Lusterless Black
- Other finish options are available.
- Please specify finish required when ordering.