Antenna whip tilt adapter
Contact us for latest priceSold Out - Backorder Available
The FJ5 is a handy tilting mechanism for vehicle whip antennas that can be easily and quickly fitted to deployed antenna installations. It allows the user to conveniently tilt the antenna’s whip in 45-degree angles, for instance when having to drive into halls and garages.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Perfect fit to existing installations
- No tools required during use
- Tilt steps: 0, 45 and 90 degrees
- Compatible with all COJOT vehicular whip antennas
- Robust construction – tolerates strong impacts
- Handle can be positioned freely
|Material||Stainless steel. Handle body glass-fibre reinforced
polyamide based technopolymer
|Height||120 mm (overall)
82 mm (installed, added height)
|Mounting||To the antenna’s 5 mm socket, secured with two M5
|All vehicular whip antennas with 5 mm socket, e.g.
WB30512M, WB25COM, WB30150M1