CAT-6 (4 pairs of 23 AWG) Rugged, Highly Shielded, Weather Resistant Cat 6 Cable
Times Microwave Bulk CAT Cables are for data, control or signal applications in outdoor or indoor environments. Their TCAT-6 cable features exceptional electrical characteristics and a tinned copper outer shield for optimal shielding and grounding. A ripcord is supplied for easy jacket stripping and the UV resistant black PE jacket offers weather resistance in all environments. This bulk cable does NOT include connectors.
TCAT-6 Direct Burial cable (TCAT-6-DB) offers the same outstanding electrical characteristics as TCAT-6; plus high coverage, water-blocked tinned copper outer shield.
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as CAT 6, is a twisted pair cable for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward-compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with CAT 5 and CAT 5e, CAT 6 cables feature a more-stringent specification for crosstalk and system noise. CAT 6 also provides operation to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet), 2.5GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet). CAT 5 and CAT 6 cables also find use for other control applications where rugged, shielded multi-conductor cable may be used.
Times Microwave CAT-6 Features:
- Outdoor rated & shielded
- TCAT-6-DB (direct burial)
- TCAT-6 (outdoor rated)
- High coverage, tinned copper outer shield for grounding
- Greater than90 dB RF shielding
- Ripcord for easy jacket stripping
- Black PE jacket for excellent weather resistance
Times Microwave CAT-6 Specifications:
- Maximum conductor DC resistance: 93.8 ohms/km
- Maximum Unbalance of Pair (DC Resistance): 2.5 percent
- Dielectric Strength between Pairs: DC 1.0 kV/min
- Minimum Insulation Resistance: 5000 Megohm / km
- Maximum Pair Mutual Capacitance: 5.6nF/100m
- Maximum Pair Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/100m
- Impedance (1 to 250 MHz): 100 ohms plus/minus 15 percent
|Brand||Times Microwave Systems|
|Unit Of Measure||EA|