Low Loss Plenum LMR-500-LLPL Coax Cable with Organge FRPVC jacket
The LMR-500-LLPL 50 Ohm flexible coax cable from Times Microwave has a Foam PE dielectric. The LMR-500-LLPL coax is constructed with a 12.7mm jacket made of Fluropolymer coax has a shield count of 2, a RF shielding of 90 dB and the maximum frequency for this Time Microwave coaxial cable is 8 GHz. LMR-500-LLPL coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of 3.3 db/100ft .
Rojone has been the Times Microwaves Australian distributor for over 35 years and can custom manufacture LMR cable assemblies to your exact needs. We have a dedicated QA department that can test cable assemblies up to 50 GHz as well as perform PIM testing at 750-800 MHz, 900MHz 2100-2200 MHz frequency.
- LMR® - LLPL is an indoor highly fire retarded cable intended specifically for runs within return air handling plenums (e.g. dropped ceilings, raised floors). It has a UL/NEC & CSA rating of ‘CMP’ and ‘FT6’ respectively
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR- 500-LLPL cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-500- LLPL. Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-500-LLPL cables are designed for indoor Plenum applications. Black jacketed LMRLLPL versions can be supplied for applications that originate outdoors (e.g., rooftop) and subsequently enter the building.
- Connectors: A variety of connectors are available for LMR-500-LLPL cable, including the most common interface types. Most employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes
- Cable Assemblies: All LMR-500-LLPL cable types are available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Refer to the section on FlexTech for further details.
|Brand||Times Microwave Systems|
|Unit Of Measure||M|
|Velocity of Propagation||%||76|
|Time Delay||nS/ft (nS/m)||1.34||(4.40)|
|Inner Conductor||ohms/1000ft (/km)||1.09||(3.6)|
|Outer Conductor;||ohms/1000ft (/km)||1.27||(4.2)|
|Voltage Withstand||Volts DC||3000|
|Jacket Spark||Volts RMS||
|Bend Radius: installation||in. (mm)||1.25||(31.8)|
|Bend Radius: repeated||in. (mm)||5.0||(127.0)|
|Bending Moment||ft-lb (N-m)||1.75||(2.37)|
|Tensile Strength||lb (kg)||195||(88.5)|
|Flat Plate Crush||lb/in. (kg/mm)||200||(3.57)|
|Storage Temperature Range||+23/+167||-5/+75|
|Operating Temperature Range||+23/+167||-5/+75|
|Inner Conductor||Solid BCCAI||0.121||(3.07)|
|Dielectric||Low Density PTFE||0.370||(9.40)|
|Outer Conductor||Aluminum Tape||0.376||(9.55)|
|Overall Braid||Tinned Copper||0.405||(10.29)|